• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

logging in

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have made a few "posts" since we have to have at least 2 "posts" to stay logged in and I am still having to log in. Does that mean a "post" like this where I start something new or answer a "post" or 2 or 3 where I have answered someone else's "post"? I have made "posts" on here and uhall both. Does one count for both or do I have to have 2 "posts" on each?

I have made comments on both places before and I don't do it often and I surely don't spam anything.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I see what the problem is now. I went from using Chrome to using internet explore. I was having problems with Chrome so I switched. I would have put this with the original post but didn't see a way to edit it.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see what the problem is now. I went from using Chrome to using internet explore. I was having problems with Chrome so I switched. I would have put this with the original post but didn't see a way to edit it.
You're trying to trick me into logging into the game, aren't you>

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First you're dropping event spellbooks on NPC Virtue dudes, now you're forgetting which browser you were using.... :p

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I HAVE NOT forgotten which browser I am using. I said I switched because chrome was giving me problems.