• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone else having problems logging on right now?

I keep getting a server connectivity error but there is nothing on the main site about maintenance or that TT is down.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I just logged on and off really quick to check and I didnt have any problems. Hopefully your problem will be resolved soon! Did you try restarting? That has helped me in the past when I couldnt log in. Not always, but it is worth a shot!

C

Crazy Fireball

Sometimes Toontown likes to screw with people, every morning i check Toontown, and i couldnt get on.

I Didnt have time to investagate, but i think it was a quick server reset.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've localized the problem to our laptops. Neither one of which can run TT right now. I'm stuck with the desktop that isn't as fast as the one of the laptops. CFO craning is so much easier on one laptop so we prefer to do CFO there. So strange. We haven't changed settings on anything.

L

Loopy Moe 27

Maybe you should reset your wireless network settings, you could have a low connection speed. Or you can attempt to uninstall and reinstall toontown, or restart. Good luck and hope it gets fixed soon. :thumbup: