• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 5 accounts are not working either. Also the account management page is down for me as well although some have been able to log in

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I logged in 45 minutes ago, logged out to switch char's and can't log back in.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In an hr they will post something like sorry folk our servers went down and ate all your accounts.. Have a good day.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Did they mean European time? Why?!? Oh this is such a ridiculous fiasco....typical! I was going to actually start working on my bard, after 6 months of prevaricating...now I can't, this is on you Broadsword!! :mad:

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Did they mean European time? Why?!? Oh this is such a ridiculous fiasco....typical! I was going to actually start working on my bard, after 6 months of prevaricating...now I can't, this on you Broadsword!! :mad:
Reminds me that after all this time I've finally decided the Sacrifice Virtue is a pretty good idea ;) But I'm doing that. I play this game like it's 1998 lol

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Down for us too. Cue the usual flurry of ''can you try my accounts please, damn thing won't let me log in again''.

Maybe one day, this could be done through the night, in stages, so folks everywhere wake up and can do their usual morning stuff without disruption? Of course, that would mean someone getting to grips with timezones ...

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From UO.com:

Maintenance on Login Servers

Posted on January 3, 2018 by Mesanna
Greetings everyone,

Heads up that we will be taking down the log in server, housing, in game store, and vendor search tomorrow for approx. 2 hours starting at 1 pm to 3 pm ET. If you are already in the game you will not be kicked out during this time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

UO Team

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Every time they take down the servers I live in fear that all my items won't be locked down any more and my house will disappear.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
*Taps fingers* *Stares at wall* *Ponders painting the kitchen* Here's something to stare at for a few minutes.....