• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Log from latest Town Hall Meeting

N

Nenime

Greetings, Olympians :)

I'm still looking for a log from San Diego T.H.M. and was glad that there were a link in the latest FoF but this link just takes me to a form page. That's maybe because my browser settings are to restrictive (NoScript and all that). I tried with other settings but I still land on this site. May you please help me?

I tried this one:
Town Hall News:

The Seattle Town Hall is much on our minds - will you be there? Check out the details here and please do [url="http://www.mythicentertainment.com/uo/]RSVP[/url].

N

Nenime

Ah thank you, Sir Athos,

I already read the logs from Dermott and Oriana (many thanks again, great job) but I was looking for a ... "offically reverted/edited" version of it. You know... just to see what the devs do emphasize and such.

But the mp3's are great. Thank you very much :thumbsup: