• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Log Book Entry for Knight Elistan:

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It is difficult to realize that my Queen is gone, yet all the unrest and mayhem that is scattered about the realm is evidence of the void left by her death. It almost seems as if anarchy is indeed taking over our lands. I am compelled to hope for something new soon! We seem to be tearing ourselves apart.

On a different note; I have retraced steps taken before my deep sleep. I have found clues that may be useful in solving our continuing mystery of the Missing Muses. My “Companion” has been most helpful in leading in directions that are useful and informative. I have also discovered evidence that may very well lead to the ultimate culprit behind the theft of these Muses.

It would appear that the unrest in our realm is not the only place it runs unchecked. I have been told of dealings with odd deities, and they too seem to be having problems holding chaos in check. One named Ananke {goddess of inevitability and compulsion} has been running amuck for some time within the realms of the gods. Her ire has been stoked to a fever pitch and now she wishes to reign down terror and insanity on all who cross her.

How the Muses have fallen into Ananke’s ill will I do not know, but I have seen the difficulties it has brought to our citizens. I hope when we do meet her she will be reasoned with successfully and there will be a resolution that will be beneficial to all. I am not at all hopeful that the encounter will end peacefully, but one can always hope.