• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lockpicking Houses?

• Thread starter haladrigis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

haladrigis

was just wondering if there are any lockpicking houses out there and if so where?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is the Atlantic Lockpicking house.
A rune to it can be found at Goodman's Library in Zento.
2nd house west out of the Moongate. You can't miss the GRL on the roof of the house.

WinterBreeze Library in Yew also has a Lockpicking section where you can practice your skill. WinterBreeze is located just outside the Yew Sheep Pen. I believe the section you are looking for is on the second floor.

Good luck!

H

haladrigis

thanks for the reply, i dont know where zentos is? i've never heard of it. ill try out the other places you mentioned. once again thx for the response.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zentos is the jap town.. to get to it, just go to a moongate & select

tokuno island (then)
Makoto-Jima

H

haladrigis

wow thanks for the info the lock picking house and goodmans library!! whoa!! i cant even count how many times i hit that place up in the passed few days :p