• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lockpicking house..

• Thread starter ~Antzy~Pantz~
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Looking for someone who knows of a lockpicking house, and/or a place to train or get boxes. I'm on chessy!

F

Fortunata

After my son just deleted my gm lp skill from my soulstone I am now forced to go down that long road again that is gm picking. Are there any LP houses on atlantic...

thanks in advance

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Information on rune libraries with lock picking facilities can be found here: UO Stratics - Treasure Hunters of Britannia

It says Chessy doesn't have any, But of course that doesn't mean no exist! Just Stratics hasn't found one. :( Might be worth asking in the shard forum.

F

Fortunata

Thanks for the info
I'm off and running, 99.2, I use a legendary mage bard and hit the spawning chests off a book at goodman's library. Decent loot, not too many surprises.

M

Mattress Mary

Looking for someone who knows of a lockpicking house, and/or a place to train or get boxes. I'm on chessy!
Vesper is a great traing area...the bank has '0, 1's, 2,'s and maybe a 3 (not sure) then cross the bridge and work on the gypsies for gains. Trinny bank fel 2 lvl 4's and a 3...then the crypts in Tram has the same. It's a good rotation with no real danger...you should gain quickly...alcarity scrolls for lp abound might ask a few peeps...good luck!

F

Fortunata

I suggest anyone training lockpick stockpile miasma chests and save them for when you get in the 90's. I found those combined with a scroll of Alacrity makes for nice gains when you are well into 90's.