• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lockpicking House?

F

Fannkiba

So I checked the Treasure Hunter / Fisher Forum, and there is a post where shards can post the location of Lockpicking houses. I swore there was one on ATL but it must have been on an old thread that died out... Or maybe there isn't one anymore?

If there is could someone please reveal its location to my eyes? I would like to bring up lockpicking again so I can stop using my brother.

TYTY

T

Tazar

Start in Vesper... go to the southernmost bridge heading west out of the city... from there, run south then west along the coast to the fourth house (with red steps) and that is it... the lower level boxes are on the first floor and I think the 2nd floor has the higher level...

Good Luck!

F

Fannkiba

Oh ho! Thanks a lot, I knew there had to be at least one house that facilitated this skill!

T

thamantii

I am also opening a LP / Rune Library House a week from this saturday if you would like to drop by. -Look for the post about "The Portkey"

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodman's Library has runes to the Atlantic Lockpicking house, and WinterBreeze Library has lockpicking boxes set up on the upper level of the library.
Goodman's is the 2nd house west out the Makoto Moongate, and WinterBreeze is just North of the Yew sheep pen...
Happy picking!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Rachel!

A rune to Atlantic Lockpicking house can be found on the second floor of Goodman's Library in Makuto. It is the first blue rune on the floor, to the left after the stairs.

This lock picking house is one of the oldest on the Atlantic Shard and has been in the library collection for years. Frank liked to support other people's work in the community so instead of adding a set, I have continued his vision.

Winterbreeze Library in Yew also has a nice set should you find those occupied.

Thanks,
Andra
GRL