• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Locked out of TC3, wont update

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homi

Nope your not alone, I'm having the samething happen, I can't even get into reg cities keeps giving weird errors.

Error is:

An error occurred while trying
to talk to the update server.
For more info, please go to
http://thesimsonline.custhelp.com
(search key word:'CASTANET_ERROR_HTTp')
Please select 'Retry' to attempt to update again,
or 'Quit' to exit the game.

V

vapd3317

Yeppers. What is new. I can't log on to any cities. All I get is castanet error. I'm really getting fed up with all the BS . Why don't they work out some of the game play errors 1st and then work on adding more and more updates. I'm paying for 6 accounts just to sit here and triddle my damn thumbs. Hey EA., what is going on??????? Oh, BTW the error is showing up on my wifes PC as well. Am I frustrated??? Not anymore. I am livid. Paying just short of $60.00 a month for this? Oh, and try to call now and get some tech support. HaH! That's an even bigger joke!!

I

imported_Shirl1211

Guess what? You took the words right out of my mouth. I can handle the lag and all the other bugs that we have been getting but I am getting quite upset not to even be able to log on because of an error that the techs at EA should have worked out already. I wonder how long this is going to last?

Status
Not open for further replies.