• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Locked Down Plants Didn't Grow Last Night

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning I logged in about an hour after server up to tend my plants. I tended the plants in my pack first, they had all growth checked and advanced. Then I started on the locked down plants. They hadn't advanced. (A friend suggested maybe the change to daylight savings had caused a glitch.) Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone else had this happen this morning.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ditto on Napa. Presuming with Daylight Savings, the plants didn't cycle through a full day before server up.

S

soulstoner

Yup ... on Atlantic too ...

woosh - worked to my advantage cause yesterday was a day I did not log in to tend so figured I'd have a few 'Healthy' or worse .... Nope !! all as if yesterday's turnover didn't happen - though I think the 'day' advanced (not absolutely sure).
yellow minus on growth but no health wize negative effects from lack to tend yesterday.

L

Lord Drakelord

Yup ... on Atlantic too ...

woosh - worked to my advantage cause yesterday was a day I did not log in to tend so figured I'd have a few 'Healthy' or worse .... Nope !! all as if yesterday's turnover didn't happen - though I think the 'day' advanced (not absolutely sure).
yellow minus on growth but no health wize negative effects from lack to tend yesterday.
Hey did Daylight Savings mess up the plant cycle? my plants are still on yesterday!
[Sonoma]

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After I made my original post, I placed the plants I'm growing for a special order in my pack and logged out. Logged back in a few minutes ago, all the plants I picked up had gone through a growth cycle. Those I left locked down are still on yesterday's cycle.

G

Garianna

This morning I logged in about an hour after server up to tend my plants. I tended the plants in my pack first, they had all growth checked and advanced. Then I started on the locked down plants. They hadn't advanced. (A friend suggested maybe the change to daylight savings had caused a glitch.) Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone else had this happen this morning.
Okay so I don't feel crazy. I had the same problem happen to me this morning as well. Well maybe UO gave all of us the Sunday off on our plants so we can work on other things. lol

Garianna
aka: Lord Pompey
aka: Germanicus
Great Lakes