• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Location Synchronization issues? Or am I just crazy?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So this might get a little tricky to explain, but I'll just be as simple as possible.

Since the publish while on a melee character in the Enhanced client, it seems my screen is not showing the actual location of my character. I will be standing right next to a monster for several moments not swinging at all. Then I will move two tiles to the right and all of a sudden I am hitting him. My screen shows him two tiles away, but the game is registering him as being right by me. The only fix I have found to fix this little glitch is, when I realize it is happening, I open my paperdoll while moving. Suddenly the entire screen resets and I see my actual placement in the game.

This is happening A LOT. Facet doesn't seem to matter, main server is pacific, but I have noticed it on other servers as well. Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I just broken?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yep, it is happening a lot to my mêlée characters as well on the EC.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was just lag spikes! I have experienced this a few times also.

Mr Obvious

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This is happening to me on various shards and causing unwarranted deaths. Is there going to be a fix for this soon?