• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Located on ATLANTIC: Dark Green Old SL Warhorse will sell or trade for 300mil!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok first of all I LOVE the warhorse, right now I just can't afford to get everything so i've gotta sell something :p. Now down to business.

Im selling an Old Dark Green SL Warhorse (currently located on Atlantic).. I'm selling this for 300mil to the first person that comes up with the gold. I will accept items or gold, buyer will be responsible for picking up if located on any shard other then Atlantic. My ICQ # is 103-086-263.

Some quick facts about the war horse:

1. You must be in shadowlords faction to ride the war horse.
2. No you don't need to ever step foot in Fel if you don't want to.
3. Yes even though your in factions players that aren't in factions can still heal you in trammel.
4. The warhorse is dark green while the newer warhorse you get today is light green... Years ago the dark green used to be the color of them until it was switched to a lighter green color.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice horse! i have an old True Brit black one that you dont have to be in a faction to ride..thinkin about selling it now! lmao

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice horse! i have an old True Brit black one that you dont have to be in a faction to ride..thinkin about selling it now! lmao
If its a black horse and you don't have to be in factions to ride.. I would get it Lored, chances are it is probably one of those faction guard horses. Where you used to be able to knock the guards off there horse then tame the horse... These regular black horses would also have the same stats as a regular horse, that's how you'll be able to tell the difference.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious. How much is this black horse?
I have seen regular black horses go for 20-30mil. I don't know if his is a regular horse though, you'd have to animal lore it to see. I would assume if there was an old TB Horse, it wouldn't be black for one and two would more then likely still require you to be in factions to ride just like the old SL Warhorse does.