• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LNR Recruiting

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the great guild LNR is looking for people with atleat some pvp exprience, or none it honestly does not matter, but if you want to be apart of a guild that has fun while playing uo then join LNR!

To join go to www.lnrguild.com and fill out a app with contact info and someone will get ahold of you.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Not to be argumentative or anything but when was LNR not recruiting?

Just kidding around with ya. Good luck with the recent recruiting effort.

G

LNR might be able to get some recruits if they actually showed themselves once and a while. Haven't seen them in about 2 weeks now.

I

imported_Phyrra

Ironic.. I've seen more LNR since I've returned than I have HOT. That is unless I go to Brit Bank in Tram, then I seem to see a lot of HOT.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

LNR might be able to get some recruits if they actually showed themselves once and a while. Haven't seen them in about 2 weeks now.

[/ QUOTE ]
So LNR has been a lil less active last two weeks but where was HOT at for a year after PVP and COW broke allys, and then when VIP came to ATL for the first time where was HOT then? Oh yeah i remember idocs in tram. Walk away link ill own you.