• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Livestreaming

Daciph

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I livestream Asheron's Call a few times a week and have decided to take up streaming Project: Gorgon for the duration of the Kickstarter period.
I have been keeping an eye out on Gorgon for a while now, playing the browser version every few weeks to see what has changed. It has evolved farther than I expected, and I hope to help bring a few more players in. Several viewers have already downloaded the alpha to try it out.

Here's to a successful kickstart!

http://www.twitch.tv/hellswrathmt/profile/past_broadcasts

Last edited:

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
omg nostalgia!

edit. I LOVED the Virindi. and omg the sound effects are still in my soul. The sounds of spells...the thumping of those ape things chasing you...the cries of tumeroks!

if you ever want to stream anything in particular, like a group dungeon or a live event, let me know and I can set it up.

Last edited:

Daciph

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That sounds great! Unfortunately my connection isn't solid enough to do cam/voice so my interactions are purely through chat at the moment, but I plan on gathering some people together at some point to run around on lower chars and hunt around. I still have much to learn within the game. I will definitely let you know if/when I am planning any type of event, as small as it may be.

AC is still kicking, they ended content updates sadly, but it is now only $10 for a lifetime sub. Population has jumped on most servers and most quests/tasks are on 20hour timers now. Always something going on.

The Rynthid Virindi were the second to last story arc. The newest area is the most unique, Viridian Rise.
The monsters have special power attacks that you have to dodge. They do a big "tell" animation and shout some text out to warn you 1sec before they end your life, it forces you to dodge and move around, and also work as a team again like the early days.

Go to the highlights section, it is the Viridian Rise 3man

Last edited: