• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Music Live Music

ThaProdigy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well your right, but before you judge, understand there is a new player in town. Tha Prodigy. I am no DJ, not a rapper, and cant sing or dance for crap. One thing I do know though is Music. I have amassed a ton of music since the late 90's and have always kept updating my collection. Want to listen to some? I will be having days you might not want to listen, and others you cant help but sing along. I will also be taking requests.

Today is Billboard Hits! Mostly pop, rock, rap and umm yea a bit of Country? Who knows, All Billboard on Wednesdays from 2013 thru 2015!

Just point your browser to: 1ricky.com

Please, be gentle, this is a FREE service.