• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Live from Moonglow! (Pictures) *FINAL UPDATE, HOPE YOU ENJOYED!*

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A large crowd gathers in anticipation.

When Draconi appeared he said there were over 500 people present.

The Tamers came prepared with an army of Dragons.

After explosions, strange creatures appear.

Those that leave town and return can see an odd crater... once they go through the portal they are back in the crowd.

I hope you enjoy this mini-update. We all had to move back to get the event started so of course I have no pics of when the explosions happened. But they were kinda like when the Light Demons would get ready to go off.

Fetid Essense and strange winged creatures came from somewhere and began killing many gathered.

...added some more pics...

An odd... "Parallel Moonglow" which ends in a black void.

Lord Raven assesses the battle.

Raven inspects the damage to Moonglow's buildings.

The battle rages on!

...added Sunday am...

The Beserker family arrive's at the Inn but the desk clerk is nowhere to be found.

There are riches to be found for those that can avoid conflict.

A word of caution to Tamers!

Be prepared for anything!

One adventurer takes advantage of the large crowd to set out a colorful assortment of bonnets for sale.

Akira, a brave Ninja Archer was able to use the hedge maze fence to give her a tactical advantage over the Beserkers. However, much to her dismay as she battles the Beserkers an Angel teleported over the fence and attacked her. It appears there is no choosing Good or Evil. Perhaps the Angels are as evil as the Deamons?

Many warriors join to battle a Shadow Lord. Even though it seems near death it deflected the attacks and was soon aided by many Deamon Beserkers.

Akira again battles the Beserker Deamons. Since these Deamons cast no spells, the fences around Moonglow give attackers an advantage in combat.

I shall continue to update these sketches as I hear from others engaged on the battle for Moonglow.

In this picture, Akira is making an observation of the large number of wisps in the woods to the west of town.

In this picture... um, it appears that Akira is showing off her loot.

These are the last pics I shall post to this thread. If you want to add your own, feel free. I think I've covered as much as there is to see.

Safe Travels, Sam

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lord Raven asses the battle.

[/ QUOTE ]

*snickers*

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmph, I was using a cheap quill and the last "s" didnt inscribe properly on the page. I have corrected the typo. Glad you found it amusing.

Safe Travels, Sam