• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Little Miss Helpful

L

Lunaticus

While diligently trying to increase my stone reserves, I happen upon a fellow miner feverishly recalling to and from his house in order to deposit large quantities of ore. I am aghast at how hard this guy must be working in order to be able to make ore runs in less than ten seconds per trip. Feeling sympathetic to this hard-working, miner's plight, I offer many times to aid him in his endeavors. Unfortunately, he's working so very hard that he cannot spare the time to respond to my kind offer. After 37 trips made by my new, miner friend, I realize that he lacks any sort of secure container in which to store all his ore; he's just dumping everything on his front steps. Seriously, the lands around Malas have been sketchy for quite some time. I decide that, in order to provide some measure of assistance, I should leave some nice crates that he can use to store his resources. One would hate to see all that ore stolen. I made sure to make plenty of crates, as my miner friend has quite a bit of ore, and I place them at the steps of his house, so that he knows that these crates are intended for his use. It brings a smile to my face to help out fellow miners. . . :thumbup1: