• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Little Known Graveyards

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all know of the major city graveyards: Britain, Cove, Jhelom, Moonglow, Nujelm, Vesper, Yew. Also I consider City of the Dead. There is also the one in Ilshenar North of Humitly.

What about little known or hidden graveyards that are more than 1 or 2 graves. Three come to my mind: 1) Fire dungeon graveyard with the liches 2) one of the ruins in the Trinsic Southern Jumgles that has multiple graves and active spawn 3) No spawn graveyard North of Trinsic in the Fens of the Dead. Any others come to mind?

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is one in a dungeon in Ilsh can't think of which dungeon that is... but it has a graveyard.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's a few spots with graves but no undead. One is great for doing the hag quest, because it's not only an imp map location, but you can dig there for the ingredient that requires "bones from hallowed ground".

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason that I ask this is I am trying to make a personal rune library to categories of locations, I.E. Graveyards. There are a few scattered in the legacy dungeons also. There is at least one in Shame lvl 3 SE of the East mage tower with about 6 graves. That qualifies as a small graveyard to me. I am sure there is another in there but it is difficult to explore Shame now with the aggressive spawn.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Stealth it with ninjitsu mastery shadow. walk in the park! guess im thinkin of fel but anything in fel has to be 10x easier in tram...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know there are a few in Ilsh dungeons... and possibly somewhere around Ilsh if I recall correctly.