• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Little bug list

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is some bugs:

- Veteran rewards ankh (the one who resurrect you) has the blood visible in every floor of the house
- when you use ctrl+shift you cant bring up a label by clicking it (like in 2d)
- when you die there is a big delay before to see something
- the targeting problem with energy vortex: same with colossus and revenant
- generally the items on the ground (but much more the items with backpack in legacy mode) are darker than 2d.
- the damage overhead need an option setting for change how high it will go and the speed.
- blood is an object visible with ctrl+shift and this is a really bad thing...
- Sometimes I cannot use my castle doors, when I click them it says: "Stone Wall" and I have to use the opendoor macro.

Custom UI - What I can't do -

- I can't use the function UserActionCastSpell and UserActionCastSpellOnId
- I can't change the color or filter some message from the chatwindow (for example. I would like to change the text format of the text “For your valor in combating the fallen creature, a special artifact has been bestowed upon you.” and make it red with bold font. )

Suggestion:
- I think that will be great to have a macro for hide looted corpses (maybe a button in the corpse container). This will allow you to hide it (only for yourself, the others shall see it) and will help a lot with looting...

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love the ability for the onject handles to be able to filter out Players and Pets from showing so ONLY Mobs will appear.

Or they could just fix EC targeting so its not such a nightmare when there are a dozzen EVs and dragons crowding the screen.

Object handles could move around a bit less too.. Its nice they move with the mobiles, but they move far to much relative to the targets.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add:
When a mob dies, it should show it's name temporarily: Corpse of....
Like the way UOAssist does.

When a mob dies, it's object handle should be the top most object handle instead of currently going to the bottom of the pile.

And I also would like what he said:
"I would like to change the text format of the text “For your valor in combating the fallen creature, a special artifact has been bestowed upon you.” and make it red with bold font. )"