• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of weapon LBODs?

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tower of Roses does a nice job of listing the tailor clothing LBOD pieces, but it doesn't do the same for weapons. I know weapons are lame, but a couple LBODs give PoF and it would be nice to know which weapons fit the 6 part LBODs.

Thanks

M

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
2-part LBOD: Halberd, Bardiche
5-Part LBOD (fencing): Dagger, Kryss, War Fork, Spear, Short Spear

6-Part (Swords): Broadsword, cutlass, Katana, Longsword, Scimitar, Viking Sword
6-Part(Axes): Axe, Battle Axe, Double Axe, Executioners Axe, Large Battle Axe, Two-Handed Axe
6-Part (Macing): Hammer Pick, Mace, Maul, War Axe, War Hammer, War Mace

Note that some people seem to get POF (20% chance) from the Normal 20 count 6-parts, while others get them from the normal 20 count 5-part. If you get the LBODs, fill them both until you find out which is true for you, and ignore the others.

Originally, ToR had the data matching the knowledge base info, then changed the weapon BOD section about 3-4 years ago, based on what a Dev told them (and it worked for me). Then, after I pointed out the KB discrepency to a couple of people at EA, last year, others started reporting the rewards being as the KB.

For me, the change seemed to happen between tests I did for the Stratics BOD calculators, and the time Great Pumpkinator did his BOD stand-alone program for Stratics. It had been in that period that I had sent the PM about the difference between the KB and what a dev told KR (and had been occurring). They may have changed two lines of code rather than changing 2 lines in the KB (probably less paperwork). Either that, or the code's just wonky, and might be different from server farm to server farm...