• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of Top 100 Annoying Toon Behavior

L

Little Sadie

I got this from another board but thought it would be great here. I''ll start:

1. Toons that call themselves duelers yet immediately stand one in the corner upon entering a battle. Sorry, duelers means TWO. Not one battling while other stands in the corner with its thumb.......

2. Toons that ignore you when on your little cash uber yet think you are awesome on your maxed toon.

3. Toons that refer to you and others as little robber barrons. Puleeze!

4. Toons that insist on only tooning in bullions because they want to max toon up.

5. Toons that say OK after every single gag choice. Dogs seem to do this more then any other toon species.

6. Toons that refuse to do bullions with you because you are only 71 laff yet you have better gags then them.

7. Toons that think you are mean because you wont let them train trap in a CFO. Marbles don't cut it on a level 12 and I'm more then happy to add my trap to your cog to help you out.:D

S

Sarcatstic

8. Toons thinking that since they are maxed they are good players.

9. Being called rude when you ask a dueler on one comp "Why are you hiding in the wall in a cj?"

10. Black cats thinking they are special

11. Any behavior of my toons will be annoying,,,,,, list is too short for all of them?

S

Squeaker

12. Toons that have to voice their approval or disapproval over EVERY gag choice you make.

13. Toons running through the playgrounds that think I want to be their friends - honestly don't like the ones I have! (j/k) I don't really care what laff you are..

14. Being told what other toons you have in the closet.... I really don't care and you're probably not saying the whole truth.

Sar's edit: Black cats ARE special! At least mine are :D

G

Granjell

15. Toons who see four standing in front of a building, but jump into that elevator and start a round of shuffling.

16. Toons who insist on messing around with a group of toons having a conversation, just because they are bored or whatever.

17. Toons who barge into a full gag shop and jump right to the front and start jumping around at the clerks, messing up everyone else who may have been waiting patiently for others who arrived before they did.

18. Toons who come up to you in the Brrgh and say "Can you help me?" but then they tell you they need to defeat cogs in some other playground.

L

Loopy Moe 27

19. Maxed toons who try to control EVERY single gag choice and get very over excited over hits, misses, etc.
20. Vp toons who stand and do nothing during the pie round.
21. CFO toons who get so mad if you try to crane, when they absolutely SUCK at it

T

toontownhappy

22. Toons in the VP who stand right in front of you when you are trying to gum the VP from the front, when they couldn't get a pie in the hole if the hole were the size of Montana.
That's the only one I can think of at the moment.

S

soupandquackers

5. Toons that say OK after every single gag choice. Dogs seem to do this more then any other toon species.
I think most dog toons are usually younger kids. Big time griefers usually are dogs too.

S

soupandquackers

I have noticed the cat infestation. Your a dog, you should run some out.

S

Squeaker

23. Those that think dogs can outwit cats.... Bring it on puppy! :gun:

S

SSniffleslam

24. Big toons that rob little toons of gag points in TTC and then laugh about it.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

25. Toons with maxed suit who think that it's the suit size that makes you a good player and eligible for battle...GRR!

J

Jobobsa

26. Toons that don't invite at least one little guy to sellbot VP.

27. Little toons that invite low gag little toons to the group. Enough to cost a few lives.

S

Sarcatstic

25. Toons with maxed suit who think that it's the suit size that makes you a good player and eligible for battle...GRR!
27. Toons that run wild eyed from a good fight with just a couple of small beasts chasing them:lick:

K

kingsgal

28. Toons who lose one laff point and start screaming for a tune-up.
29. Bossy toons period. Especially a low laffer telling a high laffer how to run the factory.

L

Little Sadie

30. Toons that live at the snack bar in the CEO. You don't need to be at full laff through the whole thing! Useless creatures, all of them.

31. Toons that attempt to stun all the cogs in the CJ only to miss every other one. Hello? You can't so move out of my way!

32. Sixty laffers in the VP that think any toon under them are noobs. You aren't all that either!

33. Toons that refuse to board with smaller toons in boss battles. Tells me loads about your play experience, or lack thereof, and your insecurities. No thanks, my group is full.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
34. Toons that only carry sound gags and think it cool.
Maybe i should only carry toonup to vp battles and think it cool:wall:. (Bouncing up and down off the brick wall. :eyes: Kinda nuts huh?)

35. Toons that ask for help at last min in battle. Then they start to complain about it. I told you to help me. :scholar:

C

Crazy Fireball

35. People Who dont listen
36. People who nag
37. Crazy people with 500 accounts. (unless they are my friend)

A

aquamimi04

38. Toons that ask you to be your friend just because you have high laff.

39. When advanced toons use low level gags on high level cogs... that irks me. :cursing:

L

Little Sadie

40. Toon friends that bug you all the time to max their gags for them. :twak:

T

TealAngel

41. Toon friends that ALWAYS want you to help them do this battle or that battle (and you do go help most of the time) but never ever will help in yours.

L

Little Sadie

42. Toons that go into battle with you and immedietely say I'll be right back. You think there is an emergency only to have them return and say they had to eat dinner.

43. Toons that tell you what to do the entire bullion only to see at dancing that they needed their first 60 bucks.

44. Toons that join the boarding group only to leave at the last second leaving just two or three in a bullion.

A

aquamimi04

I have only done that when some of my friends want to use drop. I do see your point though.
When it's with your friends it's different. But when you're in the VP with level 9+ cogs, all of them lured, and some brainiac just HAS to use the bike horn, you get pretty ticked. xD

T

TealAngel

45. Maybe I'm just cranky today, but the toons begging for Jellybeans in the river in DDL I find annoying, even more so when they are rude about them and demand them, either way, I want to say to them, I'll tell you how to get them, Go fight some cogs. See I told u I was cranky. Does this bug anyonte else?

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
45. Maybe I'm just cranky today, but the toons begging for Jellybeans in the river in DDL I find annoying, even more so when they are rude about them and demand them, either way, I want to say to them, I'll tell you how to get them, Go fight some cogs. See I told u I was cranky. Does this bug anyonte else?

They always beg it always that way. i had to earn most of my jellybeans. i was broke till after i got done with dreamland and bossbot suit.

S

Super Chester ZZ

I was also broke until I got to Donald's Dreamland, and now I have a overflowing Jellybean bank!

Z

ZippyW

LOL... I always respond with either "Let's go fishing" or "Let's ride the trolley!"

C

Crazy Fireball

LOL... I always respond with either "Let's go fishing" or "Let's ride the trolley!"
I have to agree, if they want the jelly beans i usally throw out a gag unite and go, There its your jellybeans, then leave, or something like you would do Zippy, fishing or trolley :D

L

Loopy Moe 27

46. Toons who INSIST on craning in the CFO and then just start spinning the crane around in circles, yet they refuse to get off the crane even when their antics endanger the whole group.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

100047. Toon like me that force their friends to use gags that aren't maxed cuz they can't stand seeing a gag not maxed....yeah you know who you are.

MWAHAHAHAHA

:drama: (love that smiley)

L

Loopy Moe 27

48. Toons who are willing to wait an hour for an invasion during a mint, when they are in some quiet district and not even river, and then get all mad when you just go in and do it yourself! (Does this story sound oddly specific?)