• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of things I'm buying

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx to Sir Kelek, I've got quite the decorating job ahead of me. Below are a list of things I need to buy and the prices I'm willing to pay for these things. If you have any of these items you can send a private message here for instant message/MSN info.

Tall and short hedge plants - 5k each (need 55 short and 40 tall)

The OLD type of snowdrop plants - 5k each (need 60)

Agapite large stone tables facing east- 5k each (need 5)

Agapite chairs - 5k each (need 12)

Heritage tokens (450k each) OR 2 suits of silver armor, 1 cherry tree and 1 ladder (@450k each item)

2 spring decor tokens (1 mil each) OR 2 throw pillows

Rare pink dyes (from the ant quest plants)-i do not know the price of these, though i'm sure if you have some to sell you can inform me.

Thanks and happy hunting guys & dolls

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for about 20 short hedges, 14 old snowdrops and adding 40 plain campion flowers to the list. if anyone has any ill pay 5k each. thx

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot believe how hard it is to find something as simple as flowers....
no bites on 5k....so i'll go 10k per plant. Still need small hedges, plain campions and a few snowdrops.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm growing stuff again... but will be a little bit. Had to move things around in my houses.

Dunno... a lot of the gardeners seem to be inactive anymore.

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm growing stuff again... but will be a little bit. Had to move things around in my houses.

Dunno... a lot of the gardeners seem to be inactive anymore.
yea...i started growing some too...hard to find all the seeds i need though.
for now i'll just work on getting vendors up and running. odd though, i was doing inscription and the scrolls dont stack up...so i end up with a billion little recals in my bag lol

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not Fractions by chance?? I seem to remember awhile ago something with a factions toons & inscribed scrolls not wanting to stack when made. This was awhile ago though so I have no clue if they fixed it or it is still around.