• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] List of server births?

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

Kratos Aurion

Been wondering my self how many different varieties server births came in. I've never stumbled upon a magic list anywhere so I was curious if anyone has one, or can help provide (to their knowledge) their largest accumulated list.

My current list.

Blood Tiles (still spawn on some shards)
Bloody Bandage
Bloody Water (Doom Graphic)
Bottle (moonfire brew graphic/doom graphic)
Bottles Of Ale (3 brown grouped bottles)
Bottles Of Liquor (3 white grouped bottles)
Bottles Of Wine (4 green grouped bottles)
Boulder (3 pieces)
Broken Chair (standing)
Ceramic Mug (multi directions)
Chessmen (black/white)
Covered Chair
Dirty Pan
Dirty Pot
Empty Vials
Flask
Folded Sheet?
Full Vials
Glass Mug
Goblet (golden)
Golden Chessboard
Heating Stand
Hourglass?
Kettle
L-Shaped Rock
Large Vase
Loom Bench
Moulding Board
Music Stand w/sheet music? (facing north)
Open Book (multi directions)
Pillow
Pitcher
Plough (2 piece)
Portrait (red lady, non-recovered from shipwreck)
Scattered Hay
Shackles
Sheet Music?
Silverware (knife/fork/spoon) (multi direcitons)
Small Vase
Spittoon
Tarot Cards (multi spawn types)
Tray
Two Story Statue
Wash Basin
Wood Curls

Items followed by a "?" are items I am not 100% sure of them being serverbirths.

S

Starla

There is a list on the top under EM item for serverbirths for your reference. I would like to add that the barber scissors was left out, and moulding board comes in multi-direction too (cannot be turned with decoration tool).

K

Kratos Aurion

wow how in the hell did I miss that! lol. I never noticed before thanks.:blushing:

W

Wraith One

Well, I wouldn't totally rely on both those lists 100% as there are event items not listed, and serverbirths that aren't as well. Also some could be broken further down as there are several types of dirty pots, open books, etc. I also have not seen a single serverbirth that was turnable thus far. So it is quite possible that each direction is its very own item. Then you also have to ask around to what actually still exists. Some of the serverbirths may have gone extinct overtime due to the rarity of them. I know that list is missing the magical door. thats just an example. We should get pictures of these items and directions, and form an extensive list of whats actually out there.

K

Kratos Aurion

Well, I wouldn't totally rely on both those lists 100% as there are event items not listed, and serverbirths that aren't as well. Also some could be broken further down as there are several types of dirty pots, open books, etc. I also have not seen a single serverbirth that was turnable thus far. So it is quite possible that each direction is its very own item. Then you also have to ask around to what actually still exists. Some of the serverbirths may have gone extinct overtime due to the rarity of them. I know that list is missing the magical door. thats just an example. We should get pictures of these items and directions, and form an extensive list of whats actually out there.

Yeah but I believe that was Manitcores SB list. I believe I double checked his list to what I had last night and found that all of mine were listed. There are certain items I didn't post due to the fact I thought they were seer, event or other types of rare items.

As to pictures, it would be great. I was thinking of a type of wiki of rares with pictures (which I heard may be coming?). Personally, I wouldn't mind taking the pictures but I don't have the items to crop.

W

Wraith One

I'm just taking snapshots of the items in-game. saving em as JPG's. reason i said that list isn't accurate is for many reasons. I recently got ahold of a Scythe of the horseman. which is an event item also not listed, the asian shards have many items that are not listed. anyway, i'm just bored at the moment and going around taking pictures of items i know are actual serverbirth items.

K

Kratos Aurion

I'm just taking snapshots of the items in-game. saving em as JPG's. reason i said that list isn't accurate is for many reasons. I recently got ahold of a Scythe of the horseman. which is an event item also not listed, the asian shards have many items that are not listed. anyway, i'm just bored at the moment and going around taking pictures of items i know are actual serverbirth items.
I thought the scythe was a seer item =/

I know of a museum that has the

Sctyhe
plate gloves
plate tunic
plate sleeves
plate legs

*all of the horsemen*

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood Tiles (still spawn on some shards)
Bloody Bandage
Boulder (3 pieces)
Golden Chessboard
L-Shaped Rock
Portrait (red lady, non-recovered from shipwreck)
While certain blood tiles are from server birth, the two common varieties are from the spawning mage camp.

There were a few bloody bandages at server birth but the majority of these are actually old items that were the result of unsuccessful healing attempts.

I don't recall a spawn location for boulders. I think they came from unlocked seer/IGM events.

Golden chessboard is not from server birth, but rather from a bug following UO:R where certain miscolored items were sold on vendors.

If you mean the brownish-yellow L-shaped rock, this was a Khaldun rare, which spawned for a couple of days as a daily server up item in that dungeon, before the spawn was stopped.

The portrait is thought to be a server birth, but most of them are actually GM created to replace non-hanging bugged paintings in the past, in the days before house decorating tools, or created for blessed establishments.

The rest of the items you mentioned are considered from server birth, or "monthly" re-spawn, as it was once known. There are many other items that fall into this category, so many so that it is kind of pointless to make a list. Essentially every movable decorative item was once a server birth on the oldest shards.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired

K

Kratos Aurion

Yeah I use to have the info on a lot of the items on my old IBM lol. But ever since I lost it, I haven't had a really good source of refrence in awhile. Another good reason to have a rares wiki:D

W

Wraith One

Another thing to mention here, would be that not every shard is the same. Some shards have shard specific items. I would have to say that anything that hasn't been up for sale, price check or mentioned in a museum in the last 2 or 3 years could mean its gone missing. So many people have bitten the dust from recent bannings that it would not surprise me that some of the banned accounts held some truely unique items. Anyway, it would be great to have an extensive list with pictures to help any upcoming collector.