• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of rare color Cu

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The first post has the colors at the bottom. Cu Sidhe Builds

And all my colors, I dont have a blaze. My tamer is human. I have never tamed one.

My Collection

Soon I can take a pic of my Hiryu collection. I do have all the colors. But there is only a few builds for them.

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I found one I've never seen before in the stable.

Pure black.
Pure black, if HPS in the 570-600 range and cold/energy not much higher than 71/71 : Will sell for 50-100 M. Black dogies are more desirable/sellable than whites. Can you post pics of stats?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Pure black, if HPS in the 570-600 range and cold/energy not much higher than 71/71 : Will sell for 50-100 M. Black dogies are more desirable/sellable than whites. Can you post pics of stats?
Ohh I mean untrained and unskilled, fresh tames..

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Checked like 8 CUs. That's actually the best one.

Now I see how my daughter bought so many. They're all low-end ones. HP < 550 & 80s in cold and energy.

She has all the semi-rare colors though.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Checked like 8 CUs. That's actually the best one.

Now I see how my daughter bought so many. They're all low-end ones. HP < 550 & 80s in cold and energy.

She has all the semi-rare colors though.
Sadly, all 4 slot cus are useless pretty much. The black one sadly is also a 4 slot. I would delete all 4 slots to make room for the new pets, and keep the black one for memories, but you will not use it since low on points. You may try it first on TC1 and see if you can get 2 levels of training instead of only 1. But I suspect that it may be stuck with one. Got nothing to lose bu=y checking it. If it has 2 levels of training then it is valluable. I would train it to 5 slots, put PS they are free on tc1, and se for yourself.