• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of Mods?

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a list of mods or a mod depository somewhere? I know of Pinco's UI and I occasionally see references to other Mods, but it would be nice to see what's available.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a list of mods or a mod depository somewhere? I know of Pinco's UI and I occasionally see references to other Mods, but it would be nice to see what's available.
What you have read are all dead projects, and soon will be the Pinco's UI (I think there are funds for this and the next month at best).

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What you have read are all dead projects, and soon will be the Pinco's UI (I think there are funds for this and the next month at best).
Ah great.
Also I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work. I love your UI.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really can understand that. There is no reason from the dev side why i should invest time and ressources into a dieing project. The release of the new UI was a disaster for me, it seemed they never have tested it, also the reaction time of fixing this issues was too long. Also they have stopped developing high res art because it is not the look and feel of UO. Iam boored of this excusses of a grandma leaded developer team, all i can say to you is play your game alone ;).

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi lucitus
I am using one of the olde pinco uis 19.11.2014 you posted.....everything works fine except my bank box comes up blank....won't show in list form nor grid nor legacy do you have any pointer where i have to update the lua?