• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of Governor City Town Buffs

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yew - Guild of Arcane Arts (+5% Spell Damage Increase)
New Magincia - Society of Clothiers (+1% Resist Bump to all Resists)
Moonglow - Warrior's Guild (+5% Hit Chance Increase)
Skara Brae - Bardic Collegium (+1 Faster Casting)
Vesper - Merchant's Association (+2 Mana Regen)
Britain - Guild of Arcane Arts (+5 Spell Damage Increase)
Trinsic - Guild of Assassins (+5% Swing Speed Increase)
Jhelom - Mining Cooperative (+3 Strength Bonus)

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure who the governor of New Magincia is, but any chance of getting that changed? I'd prefer the SSI bonus, but almost anything would be more useful.

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
Okay I just tried to change it and it won't let me. Just spoke to the Governor of Yew and she also can't change hers. Something is broken. Will have to message a gm and get them to fix it.

Writ

Visitor
Governor
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening depending on when you are reading this. My name is Dokken. I am the new Governor of MInoc as of 12/15/2023. I am currently planning to change the trade deal in Minoc considering there are 2 different cities that carry the same Trade deal. I am leaning towards the Maritime Guild Trade Deal which when used will allow a +2 to Hitpoint Regeneration. I come to all of you to find out from the Citizens of MInoc if this would appease the people and give something to the community to help them in their journey as they travel the lands.