• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

list of different types of houses to create

• Thread starter independent117
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

independent117

list of things to start
1. resturant
2 pet day care ( you can charge ppl a SMALL fee to take care of your pet for a while)
3 teaching house
4. counciling house for those who are confused and greg isnt online
5. DJ office, and have DJ's as roomies
6. hotel
7. party house ( this is a hosue you go to if you want a party but suck at creating one lol ) 8. beach house
9 contest house, filled with lots of mazes, contests ect......
10. coffee house
11 our version of the ea town hall. but where they ask us questions on how inprove this or that.
12. shops but the layout is like set up just like how you'd create your hosue
13. lot groups ( a house with ppl who are willing to get to gether and help spend half our on those lots that just CANT get on the map or top 100 charts.

thats all i have so far...any more idea's PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD THEM : ) <font color="red"> </font> <center> </center>

I

imported_MARCIN2006

14. Real Estate Service - Help people buy and sell homes, you can make a good profit out of it.
15. Auction House - Sell your new/used items or help others sell their new/used items at auctions.
16. Customs House (Welcoming Center) Help new players and returning players, clear the confusion, and check there luggage for any illegal simoleans
lol.
17. Comedy Club - Charge people for tickets, and host Comedy Shows, I did this back in the day and it proved to be fun and popular.
18. Show Lot - Create your own talk show, this is fun and proves to be popular.
19. Tour Service - This can help new and old players and also proves to be fun and popular.

I

imported_Danny Dots

20. a bar

Really though.. those are good ideas.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

21. Maze lots- This proved to be a lot of fun and cured bordness lol.
22. Theme Park - I and a friend did this back in the day, I had sim golf, mazes, life size chess &amp; checkers, haunted houses, contest, I charged $10-$50 for admission tickets and this proved to be a lot of fun and very popular had a lot of guests.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

list of things to start
1. resturant
2 pet day care ( you can charge ppl a SMALL fee to take care of your pet for a while)
3 teaching house
4. counciling house for those who are confused and greg isnt online
5. DJ office, and have DJ's as roomies
6. hotel
7. party house ( this is a hosue you go to if you want a party but suck at creating one lol ) 8. beach house
9 contest house, filled with lots of mazes, contests ect......
10. coffee house
11 our version of the ea town hall. but where they ask us questions on how inprove this or that.
12. shops but the layout is like set up just like how you'd create your hosue
13. lot groups ( a house with ppl who are willing to get to gether and help spend half our on those lots that just CANT get on the map or top 100 charts.

thats all i have so far...any more idea's PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD THEM : ) <font color="red"> </font> <center> </center>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey....good idea !!!!

G

With the availability of CC implemented into the game the possibilities here are endless and become even more so with additional additions of new cc capabiltes. I have a metiphysical store, (magik shop) and a small beauty salon inside. I also have a haunted house, I have talked to a few people who have talked about opening lots such as an amusement park, and and other fantasy type lots.
How about a university (skill cat) , or a bakery(service lot), or grocery store either (offbeat or residence cat), or a hospital, or a cruise ship. possibilities are endless when u use your imagination, come on people i know its hard to make money, but its not impossible, and isn't it all worth it to realize your dream.......

I

imported_MARCIN2006

I remember making a Airport in TC
Back in 03 got a lot of visitors and every flight crashed
lol. We had stewards/stewardesses and ticket agents and so on lol.