• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of COOKING BODs givers ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted this query also in the Forum UO Botany and Nutrition but thought to post here too as I am afraid that that Profession Forum might not as much actively browsed....

I am trying to get a complete list of all COOKING Bulk Order deeds givers to try get as many BODs for cooking as possible.

Does anyone have a complete list of the givers for these BODs in both Felucca and Trammel ?

Town and type of NPC.

Thanks !

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You can get 1 bod every 6 hours, and it saves your ability to get a bod up to 3 times. So if you go once a day you can get 3 bods every time. Or if you want to max it out you go every 18th hour. You only need one source for bods since they have unlimited amount of them.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
  1. Cooks and Bakers give cooking BODs.
  2. As the names for the NPCs are different from shard to shard, there's no way to make a "list"
  3. The closest you can come is to find out every spot where you can find a Cook or Baker NPC, which number in the dozens. Cooking and Blacksmith might be the two skills with the most BOD-giving NPCs. No other skills come close.