• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Liqudation Sale Over, But Come By And Check Out our Massive Vendor Stock!!(1k new pieaces added!!!)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello All, I am hosting a LIVE Liquidation Sale, ALL SAFES 200+ Auctions Safes Are Live and ending in 1day, FOR NEXT 2 HRS All Reserves are 50% OFF -slahed by Half, i will be here on 2 Legendary Rick characters, and you must be here to receive the items and pay GOLD on the spot when Items are pulled from Safes!!!

- You can speak to any 2 of the character named Legendary Rick all 3 Floors apply to this limited SALE that will end at 10pm SHARP Eastern time, 2 hours from now. I will be Gating from Luna Mint on Atlantic As well.

** Over 1000+ new Pieaces on Vendors, 2 Vendors Full of No-Name 100-150 luck pieces, tons of other No-Names Stam and Mage on Vendors for PvPers and PvMers. AS well as Awesome PvP and PvM Jewls 30skill+ nice jewls for great prices - 7 Loaded Jewls Vendors, and all the Eaters you need to finish your suits starting at 2mil a piece. ****

- Only Safe Items At this West Mall are Included in 50% off sale, not vendor items and not armor at our East mall through the tele-porter at this house in the middle. BUT The Top 2 Floors of the Weapon House on the East Side Is Included !! Use tele-porter at West House to get there, or wise Versa !!!!!!!!

Enjoy This Awesome Sale, and Icq me if you have any Questions.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The Sale Will End at 10:07pm Eastern Time Today Jan 5th/2018 , 1h 22min
from Now !!

Last edited:

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
15 Minutes Left, this will be My last post come get Auction Safe items for HALF PRICE!!!! 15minutes left, SALE ENDs at 10:08pm !!!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO CAME BY And Looked at Our Sale, I hope everyone enjoys the Huge Vendor stock we putting out available for everyone to build a 10mil suit or a 5p Suit, SALE IS NOW OVER!!! Keep an Eye out for our next BLOW OUT SALE!!!

Last edited:

Jarnhound

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
What is that fur clad backpack you are carrying, Rick? Never seen one like that before? Just returned to the game again after a long break.

....and what shard is this? Atlantic?

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
What is that fur clad backpack you are carrying, Rick? Never seen one like that before? Just returned to the game again after a long break.
In Classic Client go to "Options", then select the "mouse" tab (top right), and scroll down. And there will be a section called "Select Character Backpack Style", with "Default" selected. Then you can choose"Suede", "Polar Bear", or "Ghoul Skin". You'll need to close your backpack and reopen it to see the change. Frankly I don't use it at all as it makes the stuff in my pack smaller than in default.

Jarnhound

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Simply amazing....Thank you Qikdraw for answering..I had NO idea you could change the skin of the backpack!