• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Linking Items into Chat

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where you can shift+click an item to add in chat & the items' stats/attributes and so on, get displayed in the chat bar, where people can hover over the linked item and see the items' aspects.

Other games have this and it rocks!

Please!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, been playing d3 again with a few friends, and it is a nice feature.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long as it was in a separate chat channel only, i'd hate General chat to be filled with links to various armour and weapon bits with the "is this worth anything?" tag all day long......

Oh while were at it, I have a request for the devs on chats too,

Can you make it that if you goto Felucia you are automatically put into a different chat than General (say PvP chat) I god honest pee'd off at General chat constantly being used by kids crying about being killed in PvP in Fell......I COULDNT CARE LESS!!! stop telling everyone!! nobody cares!! your just an annoying whiney little kid that's thrown its toys out of the pram!. :violin:

Thankyou :love:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree with the separate chat channel only thing, In all the games I play that have an option like that there is nonstop spam all day long trying to buy/sell/trade like 20 different items at once and they are all linked to chat in a series of huge posts. It gets annoying really fast.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like a "Trade Channel" that can be combined with other chat channels on a person's screen that they can turn on and off, such as General Chat plus Trade Chat at the same time. With different channel color selection.