• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Linking Accounts When you have login info but not emails?

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I was able to log into 2 of my old accounts with EJ. I would like to link these 2 accounts to my master account but I no longer have nor remember the email addresses associated with them. I know the account name and passwords but do not see a way to add them with this info.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You may want to keep them separate. When they gave us sovereigns as a gift, they gave the amount to the linked account. So, those who did not link their accounts got the gift for each account.

Plus, why would you risk not remembering the email. It may be important some day.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I abandoned these accounts over a decade ago. Now I do understand what you said. BUT how does one get to an account management screen of any kind if the accounts are not linked to a master account? I need the old Ultima Online Account management page. A place where I could change the email address or other items in my account. What I have now are two accounts that I can log into with EJ because I know the login and password but which I can never change from EJ because they are not linked to any master account and there seems no way to modify them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I abandoned these accounts over a decade ago. Now I do understand what you said. BUT how does one get to an account management screen of any kind if the accounts are not linked to a master account? I need the old Ultima Online Account management page. A place where I could change the email address or other items in my account. What I have now are two accounts that I can log into with EJ because I know the login and password but which I can never change from EJ because they are not linked to any master account and there seems no way to modify them.
On the other forums. PM @atlantic realtor. You can find a welcome post from him in the Atlantic section. He is the account management guru.