• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Link Update - Dev Blog

• Thread starter imported_debslee
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_debslee

Just posted on the Dev Blog....

Quick note: Everything formerly on tso-e.com is now hosted at http://www.ea-land.ea.com/blog

All your old shortcuts or links will be automatically redirected to here also.

G

Its going to be up and down the next few days while Laurent finishes work on it.

I was teasing him earlier by saying he's going to be spying on me, and as soon as I try to save an entry, I'll hear him running to his office to disable the blog.

I

imported_debslee

<blockquote><hr>

Its going to be up and down the next few days while Laurent finishes work on it.

I was teasing him earlier by saying he's going to be spying on me, and as soon as I try to save an entry, I'll hear him running to his office to disable the blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO - good on ya !!!