• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lingerie Racks...I dont know what to do

• Thread starter sweetsimmichelle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sweetsimmichelle

First off i want to appologize if this is posted in the wrong spot...

My sim and house was merged from Mount Fugi.......

I own a clothing store....today I finally have been able to sit down and go through my clothing racks to adjust prices and to make sure they are stocked (1 each). I was working on the lingerie racks-notice I had some missing so I added them. I closed out of the rack and reopen it. I didnt see the ones I stocked but I noticed that there was doubles...which i dont want doubles. I honestly thought maybe it was me and clicked on the wrong PJ's. So I deleted the doubles and restocked with the ones I needed-this time I payed attention to the PJ's I clicked on to restock. I closed out-reopened it and again the PJ's I stocked were gone and ones I didnt choose was there. Im not sure why they are changing when I X out of the rack, before I X out they are the correct ones (the ones I want). This has only happened on Lingerie racks...Ive restocked other racks & no problems.
I just lost a lot of hard earned money

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

First off i want to appologize if this is posted in the wrong spot...

My sim and house was merged from Mount Fugi.......

I own a clothing store....today I finally have been able to sit down and go through my clothing racks to adjust prices and to make sure they are stocked (1 each). I was working on the lingerie racks-notice I had some missing so I added them. I closed out of the rack and reopen it. I didnt see the ones I stocked but I noticed that there was doubles...which i dont want doubles. I honestly thought maybe it was me and clicked on the wrong PJ's. So I deleted the doubles and restocked with the ones I needed-this time I payed attention to the PJ's I clicked on to restock. I closed out-reopened it and again the PJ's I stocked were gone and ones I didnt choose was there. Im not sure why they are changing when I X out of the rack, before I X out they are the correct ones (the ones I want). This has only happened on Lingerie racks...Ive restocked other racks &amp; no problems.
I just lost a lot of hard earned money

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...very strange occurrence.

First off...did you have the 'patches' installed prior to the merge? EALand doesn't support the old patches (I don't think). Wonder if that's the problem?

I haven't checked my racks yet.

S

sweetsimmichelle

First off...did you have the 'patches' installed prior to the merge? EALand doesn't support the old patches (I don't think). Wonder if that's the problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to ask but what do you mean by 'patches' ?

I havent installed or unistalled anything....just been doing the updates when needed.

I dont understand how the other clothing racks didnt have this problem...I stocked up on a couple formal outfits today and the right ones are there-they didnt change. I honestly thought it was me not paying attention...I thought maybe I was loosing it...till the third attempt. I even reset the house, thinking maybe that's it and still same problem.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent installed or unistalled anything....just been doing the updates when needed.

I dont understand how the other clothing racks didnt have this problem...I stocked up on a couple formal outfits today and the right ones are there-they didnt change. I honestly thought it was me not paying attention...I thought maybe I was loosing it...till the third attempt. I even reset the house, thinking maybe that's it and still same problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...might be something the devs may want to look at maybe.

I'm not sure how to say this without getting into trouble. hehe....

But the old cities used to have patch not recommended by EA that coulld be installed that gave the 'default' clothing a different look. Those old patches shouldn't work any longer.

However, sounds like something one of the team may want to take a look at.

Do your guests see the same thing you do?

G

There is a bug with the lingerie and the swim wear racks. It has been around since TC3 opened. The clothes do not show up right in the rack. Until you reset the rack you do not see what you have actually bought. This is the new gambling for EA Land.

S

sweetsimmichelle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...might be something the devs may want to look at maybe.

I'm not sure how to say this without getting into trouble. hehe....

But the old cities used to have patch not recommended by EA that coulld be installed that gave the 'default' clothing a different look. Those old patches shouldn't work any longer.

However, sounds like something one of the team may want to take a look at.

Do your guests see the same thing you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I got what your saying....going to try my other computer that i just download only the game onto, no patch.

Thanks for your help

G

<blockquote><hr>

There is a bug with the lingerie and the swim wear racks. It has been around since TC3 opened. The clothes do not show up right in the rack. Until you reset the rack you do not see what you have actually bought. This is the new gambling for EA Land.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.

S

sweetsimmichelle

Yup tried on a patchless computer and same thing......

for an example.....the ladies all yellow nighty its a one peice knee length (one of the pj's i need) I stock it. It shows up,right. I then X out reopen and its a two peice jammie set. I had a friend come check it out with her patchless computer. I restock again with the yellow PJ its there....close it out for her to see. She opens and its the two peice.

So if this is happening to others I wonder if the directors know.....I really want to open my clothing shop but too frusterated cause I keep trying &amp; I keep losing money. I want to offer one of each &amp; always stocked in my store and I cant.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This bug sucks

How is a rack reset?

[/ QUOTE ]

It can't be till the bug is fixed, I believe.....if I were you I just wouldn't stock Lingerie for a while...not alot of people are wearing clothes not in the S-A-S that I've seen yet, anyhow, money's too tight LOL.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Yeah, that's pretty rotten.

If I were you, just offer what you have. If you don't think it's popular....make it very very cheap and mention it on your bio.

At least you'll get something for it maybe and just try again later when the bug is fixed?

**I think I need a nightie. I should go shopping for cheap nighties tonight. lol**

G

<blockquote><hr>

If I were you, just offer what you have. If you don't think it's popular....make it very very cheap and mention it on your bio.

At least you'll get something for it maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me though, I do need to get a pretty nightie sometime soon. Too bad you're in EAL and not in TC3, I'd totally toss you some of my simoleans in exchange for getting rid of the new sim purple n whites!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

At least you'll get something for it maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me though, I do need to get a pretty nightie sometime soon. Too bad you're in EAL and not in TC3, I'd totally toss you some of my simoleans in exchange for getting rid of the new sim purple n whites!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!!!! *makes note to work a few shifts before going shopping*

LOL My MFr's are all broke!