• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lineage 2 - Pailaka Quest Guides

J

jkoster

Lineage 2 - Pailaka Quest Guides

Introduced in Gracia Part 2 (CT2.2), the Pailaka take the character to an alternate reality, where everything is almost the same as the reality they left behind. Known as the shadow of the Kamaloka pocket dimension, the Pailaka affects the world in strange ways.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Pailaka quests, the Pailaka is an
instance dungeon that is directly connected to a quest and can only be
done ONCE per character. The access to the instance is through one
of the Pailaka quests, and there are three of them currently available
in game.
Level 36-42: Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire
Level 61-67: Pailaka - Devil's Legacy
Level 73-77: Pailaka - Injured Dragon
While these guides will see you through the quests, alternate strategies do exist. If you have a strategy for one of the Pailaka that is not represented here, contact us! We'd love to hear it!

Read Full Article

A

A.Burghouts

Hey all..

you might still know me.. im Xarianna/Lynina. Use'd to be in Coldnight's and a certain amount of time in EoD till i took a break, a huge break..... LOL

but now im back, and i have a question about this first Pailaka Quest.

The guilde is totally awsome, very good job on that..

but is it 100% confirmed that you can kill the bosses with you own weapon? And is this only with the first Pailaka Quest? or with all of them? And if you "have" to log off during a quest, does the time stops too? or do you "have" to finnish it?

thx in advance.

Arne

J

jkoster

The only class I had a problem defeating it with was my bishop. But I have had some characters that never even bothered equipping the dual swords, so yes, it can be done.