• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lineage 2, 7 day invite?

M

mvanco

My husband bought Lineage 2 and I thought while he used the 60 day trial I would use the 14 day invite... Alas the aparently changed things so the code is not valid. He was going to invite me but his account isn't old enough and I do not have an existing account. We heard there is a way to get a seven day invite. Can anyone help? email me at [email protected]

M

mvanco

Just an update I still have not been lucky enough to receive an invite. To let everyone know I will not be misusing this privilege in any way. My interest is genuine, my husband did not buy me a copy when he thought about playing this because I get mad when he starts a game and then doesn't like it so he quits. I am a stay at home mom looking for something to do before my brain goes numb from mickey mouse club house and the such so as long as I like the game I will buy and continue playing. Mainly I would like to test out the pet system I am an avid tamer UO got me hooked and I have been loving pet games since, I was an Irthling but if anyone knows the story of that game you know why I am searching for a new home! Thank you in advance to anyone who invites me and I will post when I get one so I don't get doubles.