• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Lil advice please

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently started doing plants for the first time. Today i double poisoned a plant and kinda panic set in lol. I gave it a cure and 2 strength. well i didnt know what else to do. I watered the freakin thing then went to the next plant.

Somehow when i came back to my plants to double check them all i watered it because i thought i saw -. Well when i watered it what i saw was + then it went to a red +.

So in short i double poisoned and triple watered my plant. I have a cure , a heal, and 2 strengths on it. Any chance the thing will live? Im assuming ill have a plus water sign and wilted for a few days but its not end of the world lol. Thanks

G

grig_since98

If it was at vibrant or healthy when it started, you should be ok. Put another heal on it and watch it. Its going to tale a couple days but if you keep an eye on it you should be fine

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you planted the seed just a couple of days ago,you can just dump out the bowl and get the seed back. All you'd lose is the day or two of growing.