• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lightwell and 2.2

M

March

The 2.2 patch will be improving Lightwell (or LOLwell). Lightwell will benefit from 100% of + heal. Allegedly, it will also place a debuff on players that are receiving the healing benefit from Lightwell so that one player cannot use all of the charges, though this is currently not working on the PTR.

So, given these improvements, will you spec into Lightwell?

Personally, I think Lightwell still needs something more in order to make me give up a point for it.

Perhaps no break on damage, though there has been talk that this would make it overpowered. Another option would be for Lightwell to regenerate mana as well as health. This option would definately cause me to give Lightwell a second look.