• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lightning strike question

JustMe

Adventurer
Help, I am trying to understand why a sampire spams lightning strike. If I have 45 hci already on my suit, and lightning strike increases hci to 50; with 45 hci being max, what’s the point if you can only max at 45 and I already have that on my suit?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, like i've said before in that linked post, Lightning Strike is no longer worth it since they doubled it's Mana cost and HCI is so easy to cap out now. Even at 120 Bushido, Lightning Strike only has a 20% Crit Chance (Criticals ignore all Resists, for 100% of weapon damage, as opposed to AI's 90% of weapon damage).