• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Light Olive Crimson Cincture for Light Tan Crimson Cincture on Atlantic

W

Wolfthistle

Hi,

I think the name of the thread explains it pretty well. Basically, the slime event ended before I could re-dye my crimson cincture.

I want to do a straight across trade on a blessed crimson cincture that is Light Tan for my Light Olive crimson.

Again, this is on Atlantic. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks,

Wolfthistle.

M

Mark Knotts

I think those "rare" colors from the slime event were taken from the "Special Dye Tub" (1st year reward) so I believe you can get those colors for clothing using that. I'm not 100% sure but you can atleast try it out on a regular apron and see if you can make it match your olive.

Best of luck.