• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Light of the Winter solstice - Please read

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I recently ran across some odd hand dipped candles while cleaning out the dusty Keep I have on Atlantic and came across the following candles. These are from the winter of 2004 and I know they are not normally worth a ton but please read who they are hand dipped by.

These worth anything? Thanks for the info!

see pic

from left to right labeled

Hand dipped by GM Sowl
Hand dipped by GM Blatry
Hand dipped by GM Sowl
Hand dipped by GM Sowl
Hand dipped by GM Snark
Hand dipped by GM Zoer
Hand dipped by GM Marby
Hand dipped by GM Wasia
Hand dipped by GM Zoer
Hand dipped by GM Wasia

I have never seen ones with a GM title to them

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember collecting the set of them myself...somewhere around 82 total names. I don't remember one being anymore rare than another - there were just A LOT of them to the set. Good observation though - I never realized they dropped the "GM" from the name in later Christmas items. As far as value I can't really help you there, sorry :(

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I actually have about 200 more from 2004 that do not have the name prefaced by the title "GM" thats what caught my eye about these particular candles. My Thoughts were that many were dropped in the back packs of players with their names on them as we are use to. Soooooooo Where did these come from?

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently ran across some odd hand dipped candles while cleaning out the dusty Keep I have on Atlantic and came across the following candles. These are from the winter of 2004 and I know they are not normally worth a ton but please read who they are hand dipped by.

These worth anything? Thanks for the info!

see pic

from left to right labeled

Hand dipped by GM Sowl
Hand dipped by GM Blatry
Hand dipped by GM Sowl
Hand dipped by GM Sowl
Hand dipped by GM Snark
Hand dipped by GM Zoer
Hand dipped by GM Marby
Hand dipped by GM Wasia
Hand dipped by GM Zoer
Hand dipped by GM Wasia

I have never seen ones with a GM title to them

Refer to the sticky on this forum called Holiday and Collectible List and you will find all the names including:

20. GM Blatry
21. GM Comforl
22. GM Licatia
23. GM Marby
24. GM Prume
25. GM Rend
26. GM Snark
27. GM Sowl
28. GM Unicta
29. GM Zoer

None any rarer than others, I had alot of the gm named ones. I just tossed out all my candles and contents and other gift boxes and saved about 500 in lockdowns.