• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Life of a GM Video

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I've got a buddy that's looking for that player made movie about the life of a GM that turns out to be the dream of an earth elemental. Does anyone happen to have the link to that handy?

T

Taming Tucker

can find it at noxins.net
he does great work!(and wildcat to of course!)

G

If that is the one where at one point the GM is buried by duped barbed runic kits that burst in an avalanche from a house, it is really cute.

-Skylark

G

*laughs*

Oh man, that was great! Very funny!

<3 Earth Elementals <3

G

That's actually one of my favourite ones too, it's actually my girlfriend's rather than mine, she's always been far better at the more artistic editing of sprites and such, I've always been more of a technical person, this one took so much work to get the custom animations and such done. I really love it.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While we're on the subject of flash movies, anyone know where I can find a flash made about a female pk'er possibley named Jade with No Doubt's song "Just a Girl" playing in the background? That was one of my favourites and I lost the link a long time ago due to a reformatting.

G

does anyone know what happened to the "Dance with the Devil" interactive flash game by the shadow realm, or something like that, where you fight Blackthorn?

G

<blockquote><hr>

does anyone know what happened to the "Dance with the Devil" interactive flash game by the shadow realm, or something like that, where you fight Blackthorn?

[/ QUOTE ]It's always been in the UO Toolbar, in the Community|Miscellaneous|Humor menu.

Dance With the Devil.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]It's always been in the UO Toolbar, in the Community|Miscellaneous|Humor menu.

Dance With the Devil.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you, sir. I don't tend to use toolbars because they take up valuable space
. instead, i nerd out, and make customized home pages from my local ;D

are the other shadow realm episodes available here, as well?

M

MysticLlamaFTW

Omg... that was hilarious!
I giggled like a nun at a nudist colony.

G

Hi G.v.P,
<blockquote><hr>

thank you, sir.

[/ QUOTE ]You're welcome.
<blockquote><hr>

I don't tend to use toolbars because they take up valuable space

[/ QUOTE ]Oh I hear you. I just ordered two new, big displays for the work I do... my current display just doesn't have enough real estate for my needs. Solidchrome over on UO Forums posted of this screen cap of too many toolbars. It's crazy!

<blockquote><hr>

instead, i nerd out, and make customized home pages from my local ;D

[/ QUOTE ]Oh I do the same. I have 8 toolbars in my browser, but only 5 of them are displayed (3 of them are unchecked). And this doesn't included grouped toolbars.

Grouping allows the toolbars I make to be switchable on the fly all from a single toolbar install... so they only take up one toolbar space.
<blockquote><hr>

are the other shadow realm episodes available here, as well?

[/ QUOTE ]I haven't seen anymore recently. Some user vids like this stick around, but some get forgotten about... and disappear into the ether. Try either Googling, or the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine.