• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

life leech...

niveaa

Visitor
sorry i dont speak english well...
but i have question.

pet skill life leech....
getting HP is it base on pet's damage?

if my pet damage to monster 100,
pet's HP rise 100* 20% (like vempire lich)?

sorry for wrong structure of sentance

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening, unless they have changed it from 8 months ago when one of my friends ran their numbers from what I gather it works like this... when the rng hit life leech the pets gets a 45 sec buff... what this buff does is all moves it uses will gain an extra 5 mana cost to their cost... bare in mind this data is 8 months old so the next value may of changed... but at that time you gained back 55-60% of the damage done as life.... I heard they might lower it to 30% but have run no test on it or heard any new data to reflect this change... Hope this helps mate.. =^-^=

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good evening, unless they have changed it from 8 months ago when one of my friends ran their numbers from what I gather it works like this... when the rng hit life leech the pets gets a 45 sec buff... what this buff does is all moves it uses will gain an extra 5 mana cost to their cost... bare in mind this data is 8 months old so the next value may of changed... but at that time you gained back 55-60% of the damage done as life.... I heard they might lower it to 30% but have run no test on it or heard any new data to reflect this change... Hope this helps mate.. =^-^=
I was training a Tsuki up with that bugged Lesser this evening and was watching the tsukis life leech. It looked to be leeching in 40%ish range. It foes seem to be noticably less than it was with the first few tsukies I trained up.