• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LICH - OOC Post (recruiting)

R

Rykus

LICH is now actively recruiting. Anyone who wishes to join us must be:

- A decent person. No l33t hzXXorz, this is not the guild for you.
- Into Roleplaying. If you have never done it, no worries. We will teach anyone genuinely interested in it.
- Ok with being red.
- Ok with being in the Minax faction.
- Interested in fighting, or at least willing to die if not a fighter. Being an all red guild in factions, this should be a given. We do have non-combatant roles as well.

If you are interested, please PM me. LICH is an RP guild, who takes RP seriously, much like KSS (who are our arch-enemies). We adhere to the more widely accepted definition of RP within UO, where you do not use abbreviations like LOL, ROFL, or emoticons, and you do not refer to game mechanics. We have a very good group right now, and seek to find more good people to join us.

Rykus

E

elRazzamatazzSP

*Mumbling*: I hate liches, especially lords, not sure how about players

D

Dor of Sonoma

Erm...

*fidgets uncomfortably under the stern gaze*

I think that KSS sounds tempting too?

R

Rykus

*bump*

Thank you for the responses thus far (PM's inquiring about us). Just bumping this a bit to give others a chance to see it in case they weren't around this weekend.

Dor, if you have ever wanted to live un-life as a banshee, we might be able to help..

*grins*

G

OK...I just got a vision of a pasty-white skinned Dor wandering around with a blue robe over her Ren faire outfit, alternately stabbing, then assisting people while wailing "I am sooo conflicted".

-Skylark

K

Katharine

Just out of curiosity, and maybe lil information for anyone else looking to join LICH (which I'd recommend cause Rykus is the cutest lil lich ever! ... hehehe unless you wanna go vampire *coughs* shameless plug *coughs*)

Do you have to have necro and be able to go into Lich form to be in LICH?

M

Mandolin

Been looking forward to the return of LICH for a long time, Rykus. Especially with the last UND leaving Siege recently. I have no doubt in your abilities to pull off a 100% RP guild. This is going to be fun.

R

Rykus

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words. In response to your question(s), and a suggestion from Kat from TnT, I put together a post that answers some FAQ's. For future reference, the same post can also be found on the NEW forums, under the Guilds of Siege heading.

If anyone has any other questions, please post in this new thread and I will do my best to answer, and may add them to the FAQ.

Thank you,
Rykus

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

I would love to see a good showing of rp enemies. Join LICH!

[/ QUOTE ]

You gonna see it in person? *crosses fingers*

G

*smiles* It is good to see you posting, I hope to see you ride here again soon.

R

Rykus

Ohmuhgoodness!

Good to see ya there Py!

I think mayhaps people have responded, we picked up three new recruits tonight. Two are officially 'stoned' and awaiting another.

We already have a sufficient gathering to challenge the current KSS roster, so you best get back and begin fortifying your defenses.. Mithras knows WE are...

*cackles in anticipation*

S

Sergul'zan_SP

What army stands without the aid of those skilled in the art of craft....

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

We do have non-combatant roles as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all about you Dev!!