lich mana regen

• Thread starter shadowlkj
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

shadowlkj

how does the lich form mana rege compare to the the skill meditation?

G

In passive mode (ie doing other things) Lich mana regen will kick the ass out of med

but if your actually meditating their fairly close

both together awesome! mana regen

I

imported_kinney42

I have a character with 120 necro, magery, and spellweaving and she uses mana very fast. I pop her into lich form and with 120 focus and 100 med the mana flies back passivly. When I actually meditate the mana numbers are unreadable!

J

Jaimes

Why wouldn't you do it the other way around, 120 Med and 100 Focus?

I

imported_kinney42

Both are at 100 real skill and I wear the crystaline ring which gives 20 Magery and 20 Focus.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
well.. I'm not 100% for sure on this, but according to what the site says about lich form it should be like 130 meditation (med is 1 MR for every 10 med. Lich form is 13MR (130 med)).. but Lich form will not help your MR items.