• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lich lord immunity

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
oh here is the deal I was at both events with my archer and with my black rock in hand wearing mage slayer talisman and undead slayer the liches are going down 1 or 2 hits max no eoo even needed but i noticed that I am unable to attack lich lords at all and they will not attack me period i have chased them sat on them and everything they will not attack and I can not attack them now I dont know if this has to do with the event or something else does anyone have an idea on this?

T

Trailer Trash

I think the lichlords area product of a necro and thats why they dont attck you!!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
oh and one other thing I took my tamer in and my super dragon and sure enough the lich lords came at me right off kinda weird if you ask me

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
hmm never thought of that now i feel dumb lol are all the lich lords there necro though?

T

TirNaNog

Some of those lich lords are player-summoned friendly helpers.. the others are dark wisp summoned enemies..

Tough to tell the difference sometimes.

I

imported_Skrag

Bingo. Undead created by a player casting Animate Dead can't be attacked. But dark wisps can also cast Animate Dead, and the undead they make will attack.

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

The undead made by the monsters, you can fight.

The undead made by other players, you can't.

Sometimes there's a bug that makes them BOTH non-fightable, but it's been working "right" during the event.

-Galen's player