• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Library of Sosaria hosts Scavenger Hunt!

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Library of Sosaria hosts Scavenger Hunt! UPDATED

From the Great Lakes Tribune at gl.uorpc.net:

Scavenger Hunt!
The Library of Sosaria invites you to a scavenger hunt on Wednesday, October 13th at 8pm under the central stars. The hunt will be held at the Library Complex banner which lies directly in front of the Nameless Rune Library at 70o 9'N 40o 13'W - due south of the Yew moongate.

Each contestant will be given a book containing 20 clues to items they must collect and return to the banner. The first three people to gather all 20 correct items and return to the Library banner will be named the winners. (Those with incorrect items will be sent back out to gather the correct ones until there are three winners)

Prizes:

First place - Two Million Gold
Second Place - One Million Gold
Third Place - Five-hundred Thousand Gold

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Great Lakes Tribune at gl.uorpc.net:

Scavenger Hunt Update!

The Library of Sosaria would like to remind you about the Scavenger Hunt that is being held at the Library Complex Banner this Wednesday the 13th at 8pm under the Central Stars. The Library Complex banner lies directly in front of the Nameless Rune Library at 70o 9'N 40o 13'W - due south of the Yew moongate.

Each contestant will be given a book containing 20 clues to items they must collect and return to the banner. The first three people to gather all 20 correct items and return to the Library banner will be named the winners. (Those with incorrect items will be sent back out to gather the correct ones until there are three winners)

Due to a generous donation from Lord Galen of The legacy of the Fallen, the prizes for this event have been greatly increased!

Prizes:
First place - Three Million Gold
Second Place - Two Million Gold
Third Place - One Million Gold

C

canary

Just wanted to thank the librarian Martyna Z'Muir for hostessing an event like this and also the LotF for sweetening the pot. I like money, I won't lie, lol.

Was a fun event, I look forward to seeing whatever they have going on next time. I hope others check it out too. :)