• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Library Community Collection" - Rewards

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why dont you update,add,change rewards in the "Library Community Collection"?
Always same rewards from begining or i'm wrong?

just a suggestion!!! :)

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'd suggest the same thing for the Moonglow Zoo and Vesper museum.

And while they are at it, lower the points needed to raise the tier at the Vesper museum. 10 million points is a little too much. Even Atlantic can't seem to raise past tier 4.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Smith BoD reward list fluff

Tailor BoD reward list fluff

Doom Arty reward list fluff

Paragon Marty reward list fluff

Fish/Sailing rewards earned fluffed

Elf city runic earning quest reward chances fluffed

ToT (if they ever remember where the code is to turn it on again) reward drops fluffed

ToT turn in list fluff

Any drops and reward list added to the game from SA on need a constant rotation of things added and things removed (Maybe to never return).

Many ways to improve the game without out thinking what the players will be happy with. "Cough, Cough" Refinments. Many are happy with all mentioned above and still do them. Even if they don't need them or are heavily outdated gear.

Fluffing is adding some new to the current list. Removing current items from the list that may never return. Could even hint to a new fluff coming on and some removed items are on the never return list. Who wouldn't beat the waters with a pole in hopes to pull up some "fish heads" and find out they have been removed with the new fluff?

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
In addition, they need to update the list of accepted animals at the Moonglow Zoo Community Collection.

Sometimes people try to turn in greater dragons.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one thing they can do fast is that evrything turned can get the same highest rewards, i mean...Always "different things = different point earned", as now, but i can choose which glass i want!
thats'd be done in some line of code!

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one thing they can do fast is that evrything turned can get the same highest rewards, i mean...Always "different things = different point earned", as now, but i can choose which glass i want!
thats'd be done in some line of code!
I asked about the possibility of doing this at one of the Meet and Greets a few months ago and was told that the team couldn't do it.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
let's add stealables (doom & fan dancer dojo) to the refresh list too.