• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Libraries of Chesapeake

L

Lady Katherine

This is an outstanding job, Lady Sebrina! This is a work that should be the envy of the other shards, both for the work of the library owners who have opened their buildings to us and for you who have painstakingly collected this information and made it available to us. Thank you very much!

A

Az2k

You really did an amazing job Sebrina, I hope it can be arranged to have this made permanent at the top of the page! nice job!

-Az

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, great job, and I don't even play here anymore! I especially like Nissi's, hehe.

G

Wow ... thats amazing .. Great Work
Will be very helpful

Thanks for your hard work

F

Fignut the Elder

OOC:

HOLY CRAP....

This is friggin amazing!

EAMythic check this out....Chessy does things old school baby!

When you finish this Sebrina, it should be demanded that this thread be perma stickied to our forums....good work.

Peace.

F

Fignut the Elder

OOC:

Mods PLEASE STICKY THIS THREAD!!!!

It is most worthy of it, and the knowledge contained within will be a benifit to all of the shard.

Peace.

G

Much appreciation goes to all the libraries which keep their collections open to the public. I will need to work out some sort of arrangement with moderators, so that future editing and expansion may continue, if they decide to lock it. I especially want to thank Xena Dragon and Teresk, for finding the information that I needed to make the Index links work properly in the Main News page and on the Chesapeake forum.

-Now, on to the task of getting GLAC runebooks out to all the libraries.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Aye very nice job.

One thing its PaxOku City you wrote (Pax Uko City)

G

Thanks for pointing that one out. Done! Anyone else that needs or wants changes on their establishment write-up, details, or editing errors, just speak up, or pm me.

I

imported_Winfield

Sebrina, this is dramatic and exceptional research and work!! It is already useful for many ideas and connections in the Realm.

Superb!

Winfield

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Can I get another pic? The crystals were only there for a roleplay event

*RUNS and hides from the bombs she is going to throw at him*

Parley! Parley! Parley! Parley!

G

Oh yee of little faith - what crystals? *speaks some magic words*
We shall simply (lovingly) refer to the the establishment henceforth as the BLT.
A girl does need a sandwich from time to time.

E

Eoin Smithson

Excellent, amazing, beautiful job!

FYI, the rune library at Gryphon Hall needs some help folks! Anyone interested in donating some books!??

(12)

G

Update:

Gryphon Library has undergone some reconstruction, so I shall change the screenshot in the next few days. Perhaps I should mark that as Gryphon Hall, in the new batch of runebooks. Oh well, things are always changing.

Also, we are starting to get several copies of the GLAC runebooks out to the Libraries. I know that Lord Gareth Pax and Lady Katherine have spoken up to get the first copies. We will be working to produce more over the next few nights.

As always, these can be accessed from the steps of the Moonglow Northgate Library.

<center></center>

Z

Zolar_Chessie

Thanks for including my Libraries (Casandreal Library and Casandreal Town Library) ! Very nice job on collecting the information and putting the guide together and distributing the rune books. If you need any materials to put the rune books together or help making them let me know.

K

ken01

Gareth have you closed your library there are some stairs missing and you cant access upstairs. Or is there a teleporter somewhere and I missed it,

L

Lady Katherine

Gareth is remodeling it, but [problems with his computer] is keeping him from finishing it. It should be back in a week or so.

S

Sinful_Tristen

I've played UO for years now and I came across an old runebook with hidden spots and locations most of which you can no longer access. I've gone to the rune libraries looking for some of the old spots and I've found that alot of the runes that they have in their libraries are also dead runes. The one I was truly hoping to get a new copy of IF its still a location you can visit is the old shipwreck....does anyone have a valid rune to this location anymore?!

Thanks!!

G

Are you talking about the one underground? I've been there, but not sure if I marked it. I'll rumage through some runes to see if I can find it.

D

Duncan O'Shay

No rune directly to it, but its still there. Trying to think of the town....Nu'jelom? Just run to the NE, there is a building with a skeleton hanging there, just click on the skele and you go down. I think thats how it works, been a while.

S

Sebrina

I will be editting the main article here within a few days, since the coding has changed and I need to compensate for that. Please excuse the html mess in the mean time.

There are some changes to the Libraries as well; Treasured Goods has moved, so I will be taking new screenshot for that location. Unfortunately we have lost two of our listed libraries, namely Verity Syndicate on Moonglow, and very, very sadly, Eliza's Startgate Runatorium, which was a landmark over time with three locations in its history. The last location was South of Trinsic.

Fortunately, Nexus was able to retrieve over 100 of the runebooks and is setting up a memorial library North of Minoc, in honor of Eliza's work and contributions.

Also, Guardians Gate Gazette is reportedly about to receive a large number of player-written books. If this transaction occurs, the GGG will be listed in the GLAC also.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Are you talking about the one underground? I've been there, but not sure if I marked it. I'll rumage through some runes to see if I can find it.

I know I've got one for under Nu'jhlem. But I got a feeling he's talking about the one out in the middle of the ocean. There used to be a place you could actually walk off your ship and be on a small floored area under water....