• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LFG

fillyblunts

Visitor
I'm back to the game and looking for a good guild. I'm currently running a Tamer/Mage/SW setup and would like to find some people to hunt and hang out with. I've been playing uo for years, but mainly on old free shards after AOS. Been learning a lot over the last month I've been back. Hit me up if you have a spot on your squad, or just need an extra hunting buddy! :D

Discord: Sanak#1368

Luthien Bedwyr

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You might want to look at United We Fight (UWF) . They're one of the largest guilds on Atlantic. I've had a lot of fun with them since returning. Like you I stopped playing back in 2004 and recently returned. The tamers there are top notch and very knowledgeable. Just ask for in General Chat to talk to anyone in UWF.

V/R

Valas Hune

fillyblunts

Visitor
I am in the same position as you, did you ever find a decent guild?
No luck yet. Still looking!

You might want to look at United We Fight (UWF) . They're one of the largest guilds on Atlantic. I've had a lot of fun with them since returning. Like you I stopped playing back in 2004 and recently returned. The tamers there are top notch and very knowledgeable. Just ask for in General Chat to talk to anyone in UWF.
I'm going to have to try spamming general chat next. Tried applying on their website, and PMing on forums/discord but been a week and haven't heard a word.