• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LFG! PvE/RP

P

PantsX

I'm a newbie on Atlantic and i'm looking for an active small-medium sized guild. One that doesn't have to many restrictions but also is mature and not full of unneeded drama and arguing. One that primarily deals with PvE but may also dabble in RP (I am interested in RP'ing but PvE comes first). If anyone has a suggestion/would like to recruit me you can icq/aim/msn me. Also my IGN is Amon Kalin in case you notice me in New Haven.

K

Kravick

I just recently formed a guild for the purpose of giving new and returning players the help they need to get started on Atlantic. It certainly helps to have friends and people to ask questions. If you're interested I can give you an invite when you're online next. I tried contacting you via MSN but you appear to be offline as of the time of this post.

Even if you're not interested in joining, I'd still like to help out with any equipment or help you may need.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yew is a small but active guild, little role play here and there (depending on who your with), in an alliance with several other guilds for pve hunts. We try to do events every now and then in the Yew area aswell many other things.

P

PantsX

SunWolf
Dan123The123Man

Are either of your guilds guild chat active? I guess i'm looking for social, friendly players that like to talk haha. Silent people aren't really my forte.